Constructed from 75mm steel framework, Graphicline 75 is extremely rugged and robust able to serve and inspire the workforce for many years.
Why choose us?
- We are the manufacturer of our own unique system.
- We fabricate each job individually in our warehouse prior to instalment, leading to fewer disruptions for your business.
- Prefabrication saves up to 30% of time on-site (according to our customers).
- Reduced Mess and noise
- Smaller working space needed
- Pre-decorated to your preference cut to height boards
- Integrated system for skirting
- Our range is demountable and therefore flexible, an investment rather than one time cost.
- 75mm thickness is available as standard with the option of 100mm available for improved soundproofing. (see below)
- Our highly competitive rates ensure you get great value for money
Full technical details of our Graphicline 75 range:
Acoustic Qualities (52.9Ddb)
When tested in accordance with BS2750:part3 1980, iso 140/111-1978 with the inclusion of 40mm Rockwool RW3 slab insulation.
|RW||STC||Db(A)||400-2500 (speech range)
Tested to BS476 part 22 to 30 minutes, test specimens included Door set and glazed units. Test carried out at Former Yarsley Ltd under Report Nos J 85810/1 and 85810/3
Framework – Polyester powder coated as standard with a wide variety of colours from the B.S and RAL range.
Panel – Decorated with vinyl from wide selection or to clients specific request. (newmor, Muraspec and others)
Door – 1981 x 838 x 44mm solid core, veneered in Oak, Ash and Sapele as standard. Other sizes, veneers and disabled doors readily accommodated.
Single, double and double glazed with blinds are all available with most types of glass catered for. Operable 25mm blinds can be accommodated with the double glazed units and are available in a wide variety of colours and patterns.
Graphicline extreme, for use where high rated sound and fire specifications is of paramount importance.
Still retaining 48mm stud work, the head track, floor track and door frames have been increased to an overall thickness of 100mm to allow 2 layers of 12.5mm plasterboard to be fixed on each side. The thicker section also allows a greater range of glass thickness to be incorporated in the system to further improve sound reduction.
An estimated sound reduction of Rw 49dB is obtained on a solid panel constructed in the above way. Other boards, such as Multicheck or even plywood can be accommodated for areas where strength and security are required.
Rw 43dB sound reduction (52.9dB over speech range 400- 2500hz) tested to BS2750: Part 3, 1980, ISO140/111-1978,on solid panels with Rocksil RS 45 Insulation to panel void.
Overall nominal thickness 75mm. All exposed framework is polyester powder coated as standard from the RAL colour chart.
- Headtrack: Cold rolled steel 75 x 30mm deep for greater tolerance to variations in floor level and acoustic foam seals to the back to accommodate minor undulations in ceilings.
- Wall Abutment: Cold rolled steel channel 75 x 25mm deep with acoustic foam seals to the back.
- Panel Joint: 28mm wide overall cold rolled steel top-hat section insert between panels. It is screw fixed through the center enabling panels, glazing and door frames to be firmly clamped in position. Allows quick and easy erection/relocation of partitioning. The fixings are concealed by a uPVC insert in either black, white or grey.
- Corner Posts: Aluminium extruded sections for clean 90 and 135 corners.
- Floor Track: Cold rolled steel section formed to receive 48mm studs internally with returns to support 12.5mm boards 50mm from floor level either side of retained stud. This achieves a recessed external skirting detail 60mm high and negates the need for ‘plant-on’ skirtings.
- Door Frames: Cold rolled steel sections with no visible fixings (except for hinges), pencil round folds for smooth clean lines,PVC slamming gasket and recessed lock box. All are manufactured to suit door sizes required.
- Doors: Typically, solid core 1981 x 838 x 44mm Oak, Ash or Beech veneered, hung on 3no. 100mm stainless steel butt hinges with heavy duty latch or lock and brushed stainless steel ‘D’ handle and escutcheon. Half hour fire rating is achieved with the addition of an overhead door closer and intumescent and smoke seal. Other door types, sizes and ironmongery can be accommodated upon request.
- Solid Panel: 12.5 x 1200mm square edged gypsum plasterboard, pre-decorated with vinyl as required with Rocksil RS 45 to the internal void.
- Glazing: Single or double glazed units are manufactured off site as a complete unit at our Highbridge factory. This ensures fast site erection/relocation and clean internal glass surfaces to double glazed units. All glass is retained by removable powder coated steel beads with no visible fixings. Single glazed units are offset to allow the possibility of future upgrades to double glazing. The double glazing incorporates an internal void of 28mm to accommodate 25mm blinds that can be tilted by an external aluminium knob fixed to the window mullion. Glazing is available in module widths up to 1200mm wide (Subject to floor to ceiling height).
All modules of equal size are interchangeable.