Based in Somerset, we are a family run business, specialising in office partitioning, suspended ceilings and office refurbishment. With over thirty years’ experience as a market leader within the interiors sector we are able to provide an expert, professional and efficient service from initial survey to completion.
Our friendly west-country approach has allowed us to build strong, lasting relationships within the company, with our clients and also our core suppliers, ensuring a smooth process from initial enquiry to end product.
Every member of our team is as valued as the next, with all contributions appreciated and acknowledged. Our mission statement is a strong focal point within the company and we feel it benefits everyone from office staff to clients and suppliers.
Our core team of fitters and fabricators have been working together with the Graphicline and executive slimline partitioning systems for twenty plus years. This level of familiarity combined with their tireless attention to detail ensures your end product is built to the highest standard, on time, with a finish that is crisp and sharp.
Our one tier business approach ensures effective and open communication between office, workshop and fitters leading to all staff members being in the loop with each job and the business as a whole managed in line with the iso9001 management system.
We are in trusted relationship with Avon Alliance electrical, we are all housed under one roof ensuring that all works carried out are under the same management team.
Our mission statement
- Be a strong team, acknowledging the importance of all team members to the greater whole, whilst working together to deliver the highest possible standards for our clients.
- Empower and motivate; ourselves and our team.
- Be open, straight and direct with each other giving and receiving honest feedback positively and constructively.
- Be consistent, fair and accountable to all whom we deal with.
- Be respectful both in-house and on-site.
- Have trust and faith in each other.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile.
- Encourage creativity and thinking outside of the box.
- Create and maintain a positive, healthy and (where possible) fun work environment that ensures job satisfaction.
- NOT tolerate negativity, adverse criticism, bullying or harassment. We will make love not war.
- Actively encourage and support a healthy work/life balance.